New hottie Adamasseur - 411?

KevinHere

5 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

I will make a deal with you and whoever else reads this. I will go ahead and be the first but since I am the talent scout on this I expect that everybody here to chip in at least $100. Lol i'll let you know by Wednesday how this goes

He looks very hot and he says that he "loves giving pleasure." If he delivers what he says in the description, looks worthy of a $180 price tag.  Let us know how it goes.

54 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

He looks very hot and he says that he "loves giving pleasure." If he delivers what he says in the description, looks worthy of a $180 price tag.  Let us know how it goes.

child you send me $$ on cash app so i can give him a tip and then I'll let you know how it goes. lol. kidding.

• 2 weeks later...

I am late in posting a response here and I apologize for that. A couple of guys have written me individually asking about how my session went and I responded to them earlier today. I will tell everyone do not bother. I repeat do not bother. The guy is totally irresponsible. And not only that the massage was pathetic. Mutual touch is kept to a minimum. And there is no explosive ending. He doesn't do that. He came from Miami to Fort Lauderdale to where I was staying to do an outcall and we had a range for our time to be at 7:00. On a the Sunday evening. I had asked him to give me a heads up when he was on his way. By 7:00 I had never heard from him so I reached out and asked if he was on his way and he said can we make it 7:30. How he thought he would get to me and 1/2 hour without having left was beyond meBut what do I know So I said okay.At 8:00 had not arrived. I reached out again and he said oh let me put my shoes on and I'll head that way.I am disappointed in myself that I would allow this. But I did. I really thought after looking at everything about him on Instagram that he is quite accomplished for such a young man yet he is the height of irresponsibility. He had nothing but excuses without apology.I was supposed to pay him $240 and I said you'll get $160 on that's it.He did not live up to what we discussed therefore I'm not living up to the payment. He took the 160 and left. I took the 80 I had left over and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels. And a tort with cinnamon icing. Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...