411 on Chris in LA

GTMike

2 hours ago, GTMike said:

Just curious if anyone might have any info on this Chris in LA - 

You can use the MF provider ID of this masseur (32703 in this case) and type it in the search box and doing so will save you lots of time and energy without having to ask on this forum again. As for me, his deep tissue kneading skills were 7 out of 10 and that's why I won't repeat. He is *very much* a YMMV situation and you can read for yourself in this thread (and there are couple more on him if you use the search function as I instructed): 

• 3 months later...

6 hours ago, jrk69 said:

I’ve seen him in LA a few times recently - he is kind, very sexy/attractive - skilled and very accommodating. 

I saw him a few month ago and agree with this, he’s nice to look at, massage skills were decent but he was clothed and it was completely therapeutic.   

1 hour ago, SamMiller213 said:

I saw him a while back in DC and it went further than therapeutic but I think those days may have since passed for him.

Sad when that happens.  Even worse when they’re traveling and you find out when you get there that the significant other they just decided to be monogamous with is either traveling with them or in the other room 😒

37 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Sad when that happens.  Even worse when they’re traveling and you find out when you get there that the significant other they just decided to be monogamous with is either traveling with them or in the other room 😒

Yep and then the sensual and erotic sessions are not available til they are single again or when rent is due 

Last he responded to my text saying he is no longer available in DC but can refer me to another therapist. I asked him for details about the other therapist. But he declined saying he first wants to know which day/time I want to book the session. I told him that let me see his referral's photos and contact him myself. He said his referral is shy and that he suspects I want extras, so he would not tell me the name and contact of his referral. WTF!