BD Plans Have Changed: Am in Need of Additional Advice: I'm Torn!!!!!

This topic is 6210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few months back, I sought help from your fellows! I desire to participate in a super-torrid threeway on my birthday a few months down the road. I made arrangements (air and a tentative appointment) to be in Vancouver to see Juan and his partner, but as all of you know, this hottie has fled BC and is now in London.

My second alternative is to be in Orlando to see Alex and Rob on the night of the bd and perhaps have Alec Martinez join us the next day for a 4way. Currently I am not anxious to travel across country-- West Coast to the Southeast.

Another idea that I had was to go to Chicago and seek out the services of Gavin and Lars for the 3way and perhaps have a 4way which would include Brian (if he still joins them at time for funnnnnn).

My choices are limited in San Francisco and Las Vegas unless some of you know of some tall, big dicked, interactive kissers who would give me that almost perfect physical gift. (Age is unimportant! I prefer mature men!)

I'll patiently await your suggestions, but remember I'd prefer not to fly too far and a city that also has some interesting features. :-)

Archived