Alex_muscles 411

njny7621

• 2 months later...

Hey there,

I'm a newbie, joined this forums before my trip to NYC pride. Donating my few cents after returning home. Saw Alex profile and read here some of the reviews. 

Met Alex in his studio in NYC  

In my experience, what you see is what you get. A professional muscular masseur that allows at the last part of the massage mutual touch. For me, worshipping his muscles while the HE was all I needed for the extra curricular activities. And for that, besides a nice professional massage, he is the real deal. Would repeat. YMMV. 

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, Goldmember said:

Hey there,

I'm a newbie, joined this forums before my trip to NYC pride. Donating my few cents after returning home. Saw Alex profile and read here some of the reviews. 

In my experience, what you see is what you get. A professional muscular masseur that allows at the last part of the massage mutual touch. For me, worshipping his muscles while the HE was all I needed for the extra curricular activities. And for that, besides a nice professional massage, he is the real deal. Would repeat. YMMV. 

Thanks! 

That sounds fun... anyone else...?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, Goldmember said:

Hey there,

Thanks! 

His Rentmen ad says, "I welcome fans of muscle worship, feet, wrestling!"  I'd be interested in a muscle worship session with him, but not a massage.   Is there anyone who has booked him in this manner?  Any details would be appreciated.    

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...