411 on JThai/Jon in NYC

dutchal

9 hours ago, dutchal said:
199606_1679502229_cu3gxb7fjv.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Closed thread here but no info:

Nice pricing.

I know he's been around for awhile without much conversation about him.  Can anyone opine on the type of massage he provides?  Any recent experiences?  

I always had a nice time with him. Simple set up in his home when hosting. He welcomes wandering hands and willing to go further if prompted, granted I was a repeat customer at the time so YMMV. I don’t believe he is 33, but when I saw him pre-pandemic, his body was as pictured and I would imagine it still is. I have tried reaching out again recently but our schedules didn’t match. I may have to have another go next time I am in the city. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

I have seen Jon many times for several years. It is always a positive experience.

Very solid massage skills and very sensual. Great communicator.

He is definitely over 33 but his body is amazing in person...very hot.

17 hours ago, Lookandbook said:

don’t believe he is 33,

He's been 33 since I hired him 10 years ago. Nice fellow. Incorporates Thai massage techniques into a sensual massage which can evolve into additional services. ( None of which I chose to indulge in ). Seems proficient at what he does. Apartment is a bit ratty which is ultimately what put me off returning.

Edited by pubic_assistance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Yesterday I had a great session with Joe, clearly he is in his forties but has a splendid trim and smooth physique.  Like @pubic_assistance says, he incorporates thai techniques and sensual overtones that make the experience very worthwhile.  I appreciated the pressure and how he dealt with legs and arms.  He lives in a long apartment where he also works on his clothes designs.  I did have a shower in an ok bathroom.  I do recommend him.

Edited by Harryinny

• 1 month later...