411 - Carmelo (Dallas area)

mattadams865214

There are some posts from 2015/2016 that weren't very favorable but he's been around for a while (newer MF site) and living in northern part of metroplex.  Anyone have any recent experience with him? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42237/

Don't often venture out that far but if I did, would it be a generally positive experience - good massage, 1st/foremost, the sensual etc if moods are right.

7 hours ago, mattadams865214 said:

There are some posts from 2015/2016 that weren't very favorable but he's been around for a while (newer MF site) and living in northern part of metroplex.  Anyone have any recent experience with him? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42237/

Don't often venture out that far but if I did, would it be a generally positive experience - good massage, 1st/foremost, the sensual etc if moods are right.

His photos strike me as a straight guy, and him writing "I am LGBT friendly" on his profile page also indicates as such. That may be what contributed to non-favorable reviews on him previously - I have found that straight masseurs are either very limited with sensual extras or the ones who are business minded & like to make extra cash tend to go above and beyond to please their gay massage clientele. I must say he looks hot though! 

I would be remiss if I did not emphasize this phrase from his profile page: 

"Feel free to text me or email for any questions you may have!"

@mattadams865214 if you wanted to take the plunge for the team and hire him, you could text your questions beforehand to see how far he is willing to go sensually! 😉 You never know.