411 on HighPleasure

KnoddingHead

1 hour ago, Mrprofessional said:

Tried to book him. 2 days ahead for Sat night and he confirms. Then late Sat afternoon I text to say “still good for tonight?” And get no reply. Text him 2 hours later “hey if I don’t hear from you I’ll need to make other plans.”  Still no reply. Major flake. 

That sux.

22 hours ago, Mrprofessional said:

Tried to book him. 2 days ahead for Sat night and he confirms. Then late Sat afternoon I text to say “still good for tonight?” And get no reply. Text him 2 hours later “hey if I don’t hear from you I’ll need to make other plans.”  Still no reply. Major flake. 

Same with me. 

if the ad stats, pictures, etc......  https://rentmen.eu/HIGHPLEASURE  .....are accurate, he could be in very high demand and, thus, not replying to everybody......as for bookings that he makes and flakes on, he may've gotten a better offer......business is business!......as my Mom said, "nobody gets out of bed for free!" 😉 

Adzr is right. I’m sure that’s exactly what’s going on. He can pick and choose the highest bidder with whom to engage.

At the same time: just bc someone CAN ignore people when they get a bigger better deal doesn t mean they SHOULD.

What goes around comes around. At the end of the day, people Who treat others with dignity and respect have a richer fuller life. And people who can’t be basically decent to potential clients deserve to be called out on it.

I won’t allow “the market” to make it “okay” for me to be  ignored.  Rational or not, it’s still Sucks to be ghosted when there’s been some engagement to begin with  and a preliminary commitment made. 

17 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

if the ad stats, pictures, etc......  https://rentmen.eu/HIGHPLEASURE  .....are accurate, he could be in very high demand and, thus, not replying to everybody......as for bookings that he makes and flakes on, he may've gotten a better offer......business is business!......as my Mom said, "nobody gets out of bed for free!" 😉 

Or in his case, into bed.

Edited by dutchal

• 4 months later...