Fort Lauderdale Bodybuilder

ATL001

Visiting the area later next month and looking to meet and very muscular guy or bodybuilder for muscle worship and massage, if possible. Does anyone have any recent experience they would be able to share about guys they have met who match this description. Thanks a lot.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure how you expect anyone to provide suggestions if you don't provide information or examples of what you like through Rentmen or another site link.  Maybe you can consider going to Johnsons and checking out the dances, some of whom are also providers, although most are hetero.

I paused before replying to your snarky reply, partly on account of irritation, but more so because of the general lack of generosity and decency. I thought my characterization of “bodybuilder” was sufficiently illustrative, and doesn’t require an enormous amount of imagination, but clearly I miscalculated. The old adage ‘“if you can’t say something nice . . . “ comes to mind. Really? You don’t suffer enough snark in the real world and social media that you have to bring it here? 

10 hours ago, ATL001 said:

I paused before replying to your snarky reply, partly on account of irritation, but more so because of the general lack of generosity and decency. I thought my characterization of “bodybuilder” was sufficiently illustrative, and doesn’t require an enormous amount of imagination, but clearly I miscalculated. The old adage ‘“if you can’t say something nice . . . “ comes to mind. Really? You don’t suffer enough snark in the real world and social media that you have to bring it here? 

My response was not snarky.  There are all types of bodybuilders by physical characteristics.  For example, I am not fond of BBs with tattoos or with a lot of body hair (I also like older BBs more than younger ones).  So linking a few from Rentmen in other cities would give someone an idea.  But as I said, Johnsons has several BBs that perform, but they usually come in later in the evening and they are usually straight.  Boardwalk also has at least one gay BB that occasionally listed on Rentmen as MonstaMike, but I was told that Boardwalk does not get busy until well after midnight.