Jeremie of Hollywood Massage in LA

davidosorio

17 hours ago, davidosorio said:

Anyone have any experience with Jeremie? Been thinking about booking, but couldn't find any threads on here despite that it seems he's been practicing for a while. He has a masseur-finder page as well as his own website - 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40580/

https://www.hollywood-massage.com/

Thanks in advance!

Another one who's been discussed on this forum under another variation of this name.  I can't recall that name. Seem to remember he was just a tease.

I seem to remember he was in or around Century City in a gated complex, he kept his clothes on and talked during the massage, and his dog often attended the session but that the massage, from a technical standpoint, was good but not sensual or erotic.  Maybe my fragmented memory will shake loose another member's better formed memory.

I do remember that he did not have, as he does now, a second guy available for couples massage.

• 4 months later...

He is totally just a tease. I saw him years ago at a house in North Hollywood. I was unambiguous about what I was looking for and his communication led me to believe it would at least end... happily. He did the massage in some kind of lycra shorts. There was minimal touching and I couldn't tell if he was avoiding being touched so I didn't push. But at the end, which we agreed on clearly ahead of time, instead of what we agreed to, he told me I could finish myself off and he walked away.

This may be neurotic, but it felt like a bizarre level of rejection. I, of course, did not finish myself off because I wanted to leave (and didn't know whether i wanted to maybe cry). And to add to the weirdness, his then-husband AND THE HUSBAND'S FAMILY who were visiting appeared downstairs. I got the sense there was some kind of agreement about the massage work's "sensual" elements and the husband kind of glared at me. The parents looked confused. To say leaving the house was awkward would be a wild understatement.

To top it all off, the massage was weak and genuinely very mediocre. 

I believe he fancies himself some kind of songwriter or something? I have that vague recollection.

The whole experience is one of the worst I've had. It's stupid I allow it to bother me, but it still does to this day. Never ever again.