411 LAMUSCLEVIP

DBWEHO

• 1 month later...

He’s moved back to Atlanta permanently now but I’m sure he’s still flaky as ever. To me he comes off as the type that enjoys sex so he might as well get paid for it but it’ll be up to him if you make the cut. In other words you’re probably paying to service him only if he likes you.  Also the PNP could be to blame as well 

Edited by harlow

• 8 months later...

Finally met up with this guy. The only thing I would say thats an issue with him is communication and him actually keeping an appointment. I honestly had been trying to meet him for a while and every time I would make contact he was bad at responding or just wouldn't nail down a time. Even this time it took two days of intermittent texting to set up a time and one the day we met he kept changing the time. I really wasn't even serious about meeting at that point. 

However he eventually did show up and was very apologetic. Looked exactly like his pics with a great body.  We even had a nice chat afterwards for a bit. I say reach out to him and see if you can nail down a time. BUT HAVE A BACK UP PLAN. If he keeps the appointment you'll have an awesome time. He didn't have any signs of drug use at all as far as I could tell. Only poppers

Well, according to most people on here, he's "the worst." And I agree. Yes, he looks great. And he knows it. If you have a mirror anywhere near him, he'll ignore you and just look at himself. The entire time. He barely touched me. He was full of drama just to make the appointment. Hard pass. He's a dick. 

23 hours ago, lanyc said:

Well, according to most people on here, he's "the worst." And I agree. Yes, he looks great. And he knows it. If you have a mirror anywhere near him, he'll ignore you and just look at himself. The entire time. He barely touched me. He was full of drama just to make the appointment. Hard pass. He's a dick. 

Not to discount your experience but my time with him was the complete opposite and very good so YMMV. Definitely not trying to give him my full endorsement because just trying to meet him was a complete headache. That’s why I say if anyone wants to meet him they better have a backup plan. 

13 minutes ago, harlow said:

Not to discount your experience but my time with him was the complete opposite and very good so YMMV. Definitely not trying to give him my full endorsement because just trying to meet him was a complete headache. That’s why I say if anyone wants to meet him they better have a backup plan. 

If two people's experience can be so 180, then why take the chance? That's a pricey roll of the dice. (For the record, I'm not some greasy old fat guy, by any means. I'm a god damned delight.)