Andy Massage in Atlanta - 44622 - andresblum

Firestarter

6 hours ago, Firestarter said:

Does anyone have experience with Andy? I'm interested in booking but keep getting burned whenever I try someone new. A recommendation would be great.

Atlanta Gay Massage - Male Masseurs for Men in GA - Masseurfinder

andreseblum, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Atlanta, GA (rentmasseur.com)

Very nice private pics.  I'd be interested as well.  Also there seems to be quite a few providers in ATL from Venezuela.

I had a session with him last week.   Andres was a nice and friendly guy in a large apartment complex centrally located. Clean, well decorated space.  The massage was pretty good, but a bit repetative in that he had a tendency to do the same  stroke in the same spot over and over so much that I began to count them to see if there was a pattern to this...sometimes, yes, 12 or 10 , or 20 was the number, and again  sometimes, no seeming reason. 

He allows mutual touch and at one point my hand was offered a nice thick package to take my mind off counting, lol.  That part was good.  But MT was a far as he went.  I don't think I'd repeat, but it was an interesting time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I had a massage session with him the other night. Very similar experience to ButchAtl above but I wouldn't recommend it. While the massage part was alright, the H/E part he just sighed and rolled his eyes a lot when I took my time to enjoy. Got turned off fast real fast by that attitude.