DannyBlue Vegas

Dr.Daddy

RM: https://rentmasseur.com/DannyBlueMassage/reviews/

Old Thread:

Danny’s old thread was expired so just adding an update with my 2 cents... I hope people have had better experiences. Massage was good, for those that prioritize the technical aspects - Danny will deliver. He is also very handsome and is a nice person. However, be prepared for a chatty session and a lackluster finish.
Very chatty, I couldn’t relax. He wouldn’t get nude from the start as he said it would distract from the therapeutic aspect. There were little to no sensual or erotic elements during the massage and I was mostly draped the entire time so the ability to have any mutual touch was absent til the end. By the time it was done I was over it; I said don’t worry about the HE. I had already listened to over an hour of his ideas about future projects and break-ups gone wrong, it was more of a gay life-advice Ted Talk than a sensual experience. He is very endowed but not even that could save the moment as the end felt very mechanical. We parted on good terms but I would not recommend or repeat.