Yogi Ray/Discreet Gentleman on LI, NY

LostUpstate

I just saw the profile of this guy on rentmen and reached out to him. He fit the bill since I love silver foxes and he’s so my type. I asked him if he has an add-on menu or upsellls since he lists himself as providing a BF experience on rentmen. He responded that he only moves up with more than massage with established clients. Anyone have any experience with him?

https://www.rentmen.eu/Discreet_Gentlem

Edited by LostUpstate

He's also on Masseurfinder here: https://rentmasseur.com/Yogi_Ray

I had a 90 minute session with him in December, when he came to Connecticut for a couple of days. He was great.  Here's my review from the site above:

"I had the pleasure of spending 90 minutes with Ray a few days ago. Starting off with several yoga postures to warm up the body, it was followed by a exceptional massage that left me incredibly relaxed yet energized. Perfect for heading into the holiday weekend.

Ray is personable and handsome, and has a welcoming energy that made me immediately feel relaxed and at ease. We were in a hotel room, but he had adjusted the lights, brought music and a diffuser, and a warmed massage table. He also worked with me to adapt as needed throughout the yoga and massage. At one point, recognizing that my feet were cold, he brought over hot towels to cover and keep them warm."

Fantastic tantric massage and incredible release at the end.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2023 at 11:46 AM, nycsexyman said:

I recently had massage with Ray.  Was great! DM me if you would like more details. 

@nycsexyman can you DM me with details? Am very interested. I just joined the forum yesterday and apparently I've hit my 10 message max (that I wasn't aware of) so I can't message you myself :)