HK Men’s Spa NYC

Kody S

Recently, I met Terry at HK, An Asian masseur who was quite satisfied with me here. He said that he was  worked at 50 th street HERO and 56th street  GRANDEE MEN. He was young, handsome, sunny, not tall, muscular, with charming facial features, and very masculine. The whole massage and enjoyable,

5 hours ago, Oscarman said:

I stopped by  HK Men Spa for a message last week . The message therapist’s name is Leo and he was excellent and super professional. I am very happy with his service. He is so sweet and handsome. I highly recommend him

hmmmmm.....🤔

13 hours ago, Oscarman said:

I saw him last week at energy men spa . What a wonderful experience. Leo is handsome, talented and has the sweet personality. He is focused on his work and ensuring a good experience overall.    Leo’s body scrub  techniques very professional and well-trained , brings u unprecedented enjoyment, relax your mood  !  I highly recommend him , one of the best masseurs in Manhattan 

6 hours ago, Oscarman said:

I stopped by  HK Men Spa for a message last week . The message therapist’s name is Leo and he was excellent and super professional. I am very happy with his service. He is so sweet and handsome. I highly recommend him

Hmmmm. Sus. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a disappointing (non-) experience at HK on December 10.  I booked a 90-minute session with Leo two days in advance.  I called to confirm several hours before the appointment and it was confirmed.  When I arrived, I immediately noticed that Leo looked different than "his" pictures in the HK/27 newsletter.  As soon as we got into the room, he asked if 60 minutes was OK because he had another appointment.  The circumstances indicated to me it wasn't an appointment at the spa but rather one he booked for himself in his side gig.  In fairness, when I told him it was not OK he indicated he would call his other appointment.  But at this point, I figured my options were (a) settle for less time and be annoyed, (b) insist on the booked time and risk a poor experience, or (c) leave.  I chose (c). 

Tagging @Benhby to let him know about this incident.  

10 minutes ago, Spursy said:

I had a disappointing (non-) experience at HK on December 10.  I booked a 90-minute session with Leo two days in advance.  I called to confirm several hours before the appointment and it was confirmed.  When I arrived, I immediately noticed that Leo looked different than "his" pictures in the HK/27 newsletter.  As soon as we got into the room, he asked if 60 minutes was OK because he had another appointment.  The circumstances indicated to me it wasn't an appointment at the spa but rather one he booked for himself in his side gig.  In fairness, when I told him it was not OK he indicated he would call his other appointment.  But at this point, I figured my options were (a) settle for less time and be annoyed, (b) insist on the booked time and risk a poor experience, or (c) leave.  I chose (c). 

Tagging @Benhby to let him know about this incident.  

Sorry you had that experience, but glad you tagged Ben, something good will come from that 👍🏻😀

4 minutes ago, JUWS said:

Sorry you had that experience, but glad you tagged Ben, something good will come from that 👍🏻😀

Thanks.  In exchange for some fleeting annoyance, I avoided what was likely going to be a poor experience and saved some money to boot!  😉

Back at HK after a while and i must say that Ben is keeping the place up really well. A few good looking guys working (didn’t ask for their names  but they looked South American) and the usual handsome receptionist . I was taken on time and the place is super clean and friendly . Also very quiet compared to other locations . 

1 hour ago, Occhiverdi said:

Went back to 27 this week for a massage with Joy. His bad breath and body odor combined with the below average massage made the whole experience disappointing.  Never to repeat. 

Wow so sorry you had to experience that! Nothing worse than bad breath and bad body hygiene 😖 anyone working in this business should know better! Thanks for the heads up! 

10 hours ago, Occhiverdi said:

Went back to 27 this week for a massage with Joy. His bad breath and body odor combined with the below average massage made the whole experience disappointing.  Never to repeat. 

Don't expect to see a response or explanation here from @mahattan mild age , @Radiragoo , or any of the other spa managers who regularly spam these NYC spa threads. 🙄

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...