KenAsianHot visit dallas

Massageguy99

Hi. 

So I saw 

https://rentmasseur.com/KenAsianHot

A. His pics are outdated. There was some debate in other threads that they are fake pics. 

I think some are real but they are outdated. He is not as fit as pictures show. He is still fit and very sexy so this doesn't bother me. 

B. The massage overall was very good. I did receive the time I booked and he was very friendly. However, I doubt I would repeat if he was back in town. 

The main reason being is when it gets to end he tried to upsell in the moment. That is a big turn off for me and I had to tell him no several times to move on. It ruined the moment for sure. 

Also when you turn over he barely massaged my front half. Like my arms and hands and done. Not my legs and not my chest, neck area. 

He starts his massage with no lotion or oil and does a dry rub and relax of your muscles overall. I really enjoyed this aspect because I was much more relaxed when he did add lotion. 

Also after the massage and I showered he had me lay back down and he rubbed lotion all over me and worked it in. That was very nice and made the price point worth it. 

He is very sexy and if you want more than a he I am sure he would accomodate but I don't normally look for that.