411 on Mark from Michigan

redpanda

Mark gives an excellent therapeutic massage.  He is trained and licensed.  He usually now travels with his partner and they seem to prefer tandem massages, but don't advertise as such.   I saw him a few times until I got tired of the preaching during the massage.   Last time I saw him he got into a rant on how I should try having sex with women (I have) and how he had sex with a trans woman a few years ago and it changed his life, etc.  During the first two sessions he got into a deep discussion about the need to calm my amygdala and then quizzes you during the next session to be sure you are "following his advice".   The actual massage is very therapeutic but I can do without the unnecessary commentary so I quit seeing him.   

1 hour ago, Medin said:

Mark gives an excellent therapeutic massage.  He is trained and licensed.  He usually now travels with his partner and they seem to prefer tandem massages, but don't advertise as such.   I saw him a few times until I got tired of the preaching during the massage.   Last time I saw him he got into a rant on how I should try having sex with women (I have) and how he had sex with a trans woman a few years ago and it changed his life, etc.  During the first two sessions he got into a deep discussion about the need to calm my amygdala and then quizzes you during the next session to be sure you are "following his advice".   The actual massage is very therapeutic but I can do without the unnecessary commentary so I quit seeing him.   

Wow, sorry you had to go through all that. It sounds like a nightmare scenario to me. I would feel like a hostage harnessed to the massage table while he goes on and on with all that preachy non sense. I would leave stressed and exhausted rather than relaxed and renewed, which is what I expect after a massage.