411 on ChicagoJake

bichiguy

He wouldn’t  be the first to switch from the anchor desk to this vocation. 

A “former broadcast journalist” can mean many things to many people. For instance, I went to college with someone who majored in broadcast journalism, did I think *maybe* an 8 month stint with one of the networks in NY, no real “beat” as such, packed it in, became a teacher, yet 25 years later still talks about being a “former broadcast journalist”. Perhaps his career was just as fleeting 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’d wager this fellow probably didn’t have the beard during his time in the news either. 

Whatever his backstory, he’s a looker! I actually thought for a hot minute he was another provider on RM (AdamBlack) I had tried to connect with once upon a time when travels brought me to Chicago. Chicago does have a nice selection of gents that tick my boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've also met him last week. very similar experience to Mhs's, def. more focusing on the fun department which I have no complaints. 

He now posts his schedule everyday on his profile and only for that day, maybe easier to schedule a same/next day appointment than few days ahead?

Edited by Marccliff

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I met with recently and am meeting with him again very soon ;) he looks like his pics and very laid back. Agree with what others said his massage part was very light pressure and extras start midway thru but it was very fun. Not a traditional therapeutic one but I didn’t go for that option lol overall I’m happy but he may be a YMMV  happy to answer more in PM