Andreas in Los Angeles

Peter Eater

Sexy looking guy, great smiling photos (that’s rare), sensual & erotic (but no therapeutic), three great reviews and outcalls only … for $90. How can that be?
I am thinking of finding out, but I wonder whether anyone has any experience? I didn’t find any prior discussion here. Thanks!

https://rentmasseur.com/Andreas

Edited by Peter Eater

26 minutes ago, Exploritor said:

Usually when I've seen rates that low, it ends up being for a 30 or 45 minute session, but I don't see that listed on his.

Yes I have also experienced this to be the case firsthand, along with the provider lacking confidence in himself - hard to say how much of each factor contributes to it but they go hand in hand. For me, his photos also kinda indicate his lack of confidence. 

Just now, dctraveler said:

Yes I have also experienced this to be the case firsthand, along with the provider lacking confidence in himself - hard to say how much of each factor contributes to it but they go hand in hand. For me, his photos also kinda indicate his lack of confidence. 

Yes. He really should take down certain photos, esp. Photo 6, if he wants to get premium pricing. 

It has been quite  a while since I have seen him. He used to do in calls at an interesting location. It was a private gym for 1 on 1 nude workouts but also offered massages with different guys. It was in a gated industrial park in the valley. He was great guy and I enjoyed his massages.  I have thought about reaching out and seeing if there was a chance at an in call. The smile could melt an iceberg. Not sure why he has kept such a low rate. I did not get a sense of a lack of confidence.

I think his pictures - and his smile - are adorable. And his friendly upbeat vibe is what made me want to try him out. I prefer his look and vibe to the attitude and severe model-like stares of so many of the guys on the massage sites!   Just wondering if there would be any MT or HE involved. 

sam 

2 hours ago, Westcoaster said:

Just wondering if there would be any MT or HE involved. 

sam 

I would think so.  His private gallery shows everything in multiple poses!!  😛  The ad excludes therapeutic massage but includes sensual and erotic massage.  And the text of his ad states he offers "an intuitive sensual/erotic stress-relieving massage. I've provided massage services for over 3 years, and enjoy creating a comfortable environment in which my client can release his inhibitions and forget the stresses of daily life."

On 2/21/2023 at 6:54 PM, dctraveler said:

He keeps the prices lower to see more young clients his age regularly so that they can afford him. When you get that busy, you can pick and choose who you work on.