CarlosUES-nyc - any guess

allyouknow

2 hours ago, EVdude said:

Says he worked in a well known spa… anyone recognize him? There’s positive mention of Carlos at 27 Men, but he’s still on the schedule there. 

Also, erotic is greyed out. 

Carlos is unavailable Sunday thru Tuesday so that may be when he works at the spa.  Something inviting about him though.  He may consider more than a massage with the "ask" for price and only 1 year's experience. 

Yes, this is the Carlos from 27 Men.  I have seen him there numerous times starting a couple years ago.  More attractive in person than his photos IMO.  Very very nice guy - fun casual dry sense of humor - very easy to engage with.  Push the envelope with him and you will have fun.  He is a yummy hidden gem.  I have not seen him at his private location yet, he may be even more playful there.  Surprised to see the erotic is greyed out.  At one time he had some pretty explicit private pix on RM so I suspect that is on the "table" ... so to speak. 😉

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 8:39 PM, DannyNY said:

Yes, this is the Carlos from 27 Men.  I have seen him there numerous times starting a couple years ago.  More attractive in person than his photos IMO.  Very very nice guy - fun casual dry sense of humor - very easy to engage with.  Push the envelope with him and you will have fun.  He is a yummy hidden gem.  I have not seen him at his private location yet, he may be even more playful there.  Surprised to see the erotic is greyed out.  At one time he had some pretty explicit private pix on RM so I suspect that is on the "table" ... so to speak. 😉

Agree with @DannyNY had a session last week and was great. The therapeutic part, the sensual part and so on...great space, charming guy. 

• 5 months later...

I’ve seen him twice at his home for mostly therapeutic massages and can affirm that he does give a pretty good massage, def looks better/younger in person, and extras were on the table. He also saw me pretty last minute the first time which I appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...