Masseurs in Honolulu

SamMiller213

47 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

Michael is also on RM where he's got glowing client reviews: https://rentmasseur.com/Fitlux

I'd be interested in him specifically. 

Jose is a name change and I would not recommend. Very sexy but is likely not as erotic as one would hope based on pricing and expectations. You can look up Krisha or Krishna on here for previous reviews. If you book with him I suggest you make sure to layout expectations ahead of time. 

When it comes to Art, haven’t tried but his rates look too low for sensual so be sure to communicate what you want for what price… would love to hear how it goes if you book with him! 

Vin has the right price points to expect an erotic massage, and Michael has no prices listed. Oh, Hawaii… 

Edited by Dr.Daddy

21 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

Jose is a name change and I would not recommend. Very sexy but is likely not as erotic as one would hope based on pricing and expectations. You can look up Krisha or Krishna on here for previous reviews. If you book with him I suggest you make sure to layout expectations ahead of time. 

When it comes to Art, haven’t tried but his rates look too low for sensual so be sure to communicate what you want for what price… would love to hear how it goes if you book with him! 

Vin has the right price points to expect an erotic massage, and Michael has no prices listed. Oh, Hawaii… 

So you have no direct experience with any of these four guys?

Oahu is a pretty limited but expensive market for virtually everything. I wouldn't necessarily conclude anything from the prices listed on masseurfinder.

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, dctraveler said:

Michael is also on RM where he's got glowing client reviews: https://rentmasseur.com/Fitlux

I'd be interested in him specifically. 

I have not seen any of them but Michael temporarily had some photos that was alluding to “Other” tones without fully exposing anything. He has garnered more attention recently on his Twitter and OF.