Visiting NYC MrMassageXL

kyleham

Requested more information yesterday and the response was:

Hello Mr, Thank you for your interest!

“I offer a professional luxury Swedish relaxing full body massage experience using deep pressure combination techniques to make you feel relaxed and reborn from deep within. Let your body melt away under the touch of my BIG hands.

Sensual massaging of glutes & intimate areas 
Naked masseur possible on request to enhance your comfort and relaxation
Mutual touch
With a spectacular 💦 ending

60 Min + Sensual • $350 outcall
💎 60 Min + Tantric • $450 outcall

I am visiting NYC Feb 8-14th. While I am here I offer Outcall massage at your place or hotel. The massage will take place on your bed or massage table if you have one available.

Let me know for when you are interested and we can schedule a session. Vincent”

It goes without saying that, slapping the word luxury or high-class or top shelf etc., doesn’t guarantee a satisfactory experience.

My response was it’s a bit out of my price range even taking into consideration the “luxury” experience, in Manhattan, from a visiting masseur no less. 

Not bitter or anything like that, I feel more indifferent and I have moved on.

I am curious what your thoughts though.

• 9 months later...

I like his look. It is not easy doing a decent massage on a bed, especially if you're tall. I do certain stretching exercises on my bed, and I find the kneeling ones quite difficult. You use different muscles by kneeling on a bed, and it's an invitation for leg cramps. Many professionals are quite adamant in their ads, NO bed work. I'm surprised this one is OK with it. I'd love to hear how successful it is. In his underwear photo, you can see he's packin'. I have little interest in that, so maybe his bed massages are mostly play. If so, there's a lot of fun play that can happen on a bed, and $300 might make that worth the price, especially if he smells good and sexy.