Meridia

Guest montedog
This topic is 8557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest montedog

Just wondering if anyone has tried Meridia? Having a new boyfriend for the last year has made me a little too "fat and happy".

Guest hunkyeric

Yes, I've been on Meridia now for eight weeks and it's been a wonder drug for me. It's a complete appetite supressant - - you lose total interest in eating and have to remind yourself to eat - - you do get very thirsty and find yourself drinking liters of water a day. But I've lost 30 pounds in eights weeks and just have ten more to go. I say give it a shot. I take l5 mg in the morning, but your doctor might start you at 10 mg. It might interfere with your sleep a little in the beginning, but that seems to go away after a while. Good luck.

Guest Tampa Yankee

You might consider a low carb diet with supplements up the wazoo!! Works well for me, without any side effects.

These wonder drugs of late all seem to have some very undisireable side effects. Although I don't recall those for Meridia, I do recall that when I looked into them some time ago I decided to pass.

Archived