E 75th street with Michael wang

Yanlong wang

It doesn't look like a massage shop, it's more like a private studio, very new and simple decoration

Looks Sexy body and just in my opinion

First of all, you will enter a hidden space, which will not look dark and damp because it is a basement. On the contrary, you will feel clean, and then the simple decoration can make you relax better. The purpose of our massage is not  Just to enter the state more quickly!  I am just recommending it to everyone here. If you want to try a fresh or private massage space with a door, it will not look very luxurious, but it can meet the requirements of ordinary people. The masseur is Michael. I will leave his contact information in the comment area.  Those who are interested can contact him

222 E 75th street Ny

cucumber-7700336.jpg

45 minutes ago, Harryinny said:

It reads as translated by Google... and if one is to understand that the place is clean and serene, the cucumbers kind of throw that feeling away 🤣

Well, I know that several friends of mine find “cucumbers” to be their main source of pleasure and relaxation. And I can tell they’re very serene afterwards! 🤣

1 hour ago, musclestuduws said:

Well, I know that several friends of mine find “cucumbers” to be their main source of pleasure and relaxation. And I can tell they’re very serene afterwards! 🤣

The cucumbers are meant to evoke feelings of a raging hard on which will be handled very nicely during yur massage with Michael.  I can vouch for Michael.  He worked at a neighborhood spa in Brooklyn and he took good care of me during the pandemic.  I haven't seen him at this location on East 75th Street as yet but intend to get there.  It sounds like a private apt.

5 hours ago, Yanlong wang said:

share his contacon 

https://rentmasseur.com/Michaelwang🥰

Can you tell us why so many of Michael's photos show an expression of surprise on his face? Is he practicing his most frequent greeting?

Sir, I've never seen one that long and thick!

Edited by Marc in Calif

4 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

The cucumbers are meant to evoke feelings of a raging hard on which will be handled very nicely during yur massage with Michael.  I can vouch for Michael.  He worked at a neighborhood spa in Brooklyn and he took good care of me during the pandemic.  I haven't seen him at this location on East 75th Street as yet but intend to get there.  It sounds like a private apt.

That’s exactly what I thought he wanted to suggest. Quite a subtle allusion, isn’t it? Very clever of me to catch it! 🤣

Edited by musclestuduws

10 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

What spa in Brooklyn? I have been wondering if there were any spas for men with masseurs in BK.

• 2 weeks later...