Elite Physique Miami

builder boy

2 minutes ago, Chidude said:

I’m so sorry that happened @builder boy

I, too, took a chance on this same guy despite having read previous reviews.  I was in Fort Lauderdale in November and arranged a private.  He agreed to come to my Airbnb from his Miami base.  We texted for several days, he even sent me unprompted physique progress videos and he appeared to be proactive in confirming time and venue of meet. However, he ignored all texts in the hours leading up to the meet time and I never heard from him again.  

Luckily, I didn’t pay a deposit and I had low expectations given his reputation.  But it surprised me after he seemed so diligent and trustworthy in the preceding text exchanges.  In addition to being a con artist, I wonder if he is just a sadistic jackass who enjoys leading on gay men?  He made zero money off of me, yet put so much effort into organizing a meet with me.  It was pretty bizarre.  

Yes he did the same with sending pics without encouragement from me.    He actually is not in the shape from his ad based on what very little I saw, but he clearly had an agenda that the weekend was going one way and not in my direction.   

18 hours ago, Muscleaddict333 said:

Oh yeah Robbie Mason - his partner in crime. I remember chatting with that guy but it never went anywhere. 

This experience cements his reputation. He’s a con artist and thief.  He’s been convicted of stealing cars. His modus I believe is to not interact but grab cash. He certainly didn’t want to be seen with anyone since he such a genius entrepreneur 🙄. I would stay far away as I believe only bad outcomes can happen with him. I saw him in New Jersey once and got a weird vibe….mentioned I should go out the back door because there were no cameras.