411 Massage arts by Miguel

colonexstacy

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay so here is a thing nobody needs to PM me for details cuz I'm going to give the one you need to know more than anything. You know I just hate by the way everybody who says to constantly PM them for details because then you do it and then the next thing you know by the time you get a response to jack of all trades you were inquiring about has left town is suddenly back in Columbia. I mean I understand if you don't want to be explicit but seriously do we have to write you just for you to say I recommend or I don't recommend.

So here's the thing about this guy. Towards the end he spread my legs open and brought out one of those massage guns. I thought my balls blew off and landed in the aquarium across the room next to the dining table featuring enchiladas. 

Would I recommend? I would have a repeat session. But that's simply to inquire if he has a lost and found. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw him recently.  He was pleasant enough, but kept his shirt on.  Seemed very shy.  I also was not a fan of the massage gun.  The apartment and the room where he does massage was dirty.  Although he's really cute, I don't think I can recommend.