Roberto Bertolucci - São Paulo

Rugger416

On 12/27/2022 at 9:15 AM, Rugger416 said:

700 BLR

I visit Brazil often.  

I am thinking the ad is one of those called "too good to be true"

There are many odd things in the ad that make the ad seem unrealistic.

Valet parking in a luxurious building is unusual for meeting a garoto.  Maybe the ad is placed by an agency that handles garotos. 

Be careful if you go through with the appointment.

Another thing to consider is that the guy in the photo may not be the same person that appears for your appointment.  

Edited by coriolis888
spelling

If you want to meet someone that is guaranteed to be real, you would go to Lagoa sauna. 

On the other hand, there is another website that lists numerous garotos (hustlers) for rent. 

Go to the below linked site and scroll through the advertisements of garotos. 

You have the option of going to the place of the provider or having the provider meet you in an hourly hotel near where you are staying. 

If you find a provider and you are compatible for a repeat, you could have the provider come to your hotel. 

Here is a link to the hustler site that you can click on for numerous ads of hustlers:

https://search.vivalocal.com/acompanhantes-gays/br?lb=new&search=1&start_field=1&select-this=248&searchGeoId=138&offer_type=offer&end_field=

https://www.vivalocal.com/acompanhantes-gays/campo-belo/kaike-bem-dotado--comedor-dominador--25cm--vip/307493133

Edited by coriolis888
link change

• 4 weeks later...

Met him in late 2020. Photos were a bit dated then - his face is older looking but body was still in fantastic shape. He was charging 500 brl then, in-calls only. I didn't take advantage of the valet parking as I Uber'd, but "luxurious building" is accurate. I had no complaints and he seemed to be quite popular - he showed me a list of his PIX transfers and he seemed to have several clients each day all at 500+ brl. We finished around midnight and had dinner at Bela Paulista together afterwards (it was near where I was staying, but not near him - but he said it was the only place open at the hour so asked if we could share an Uber there).