2022: worst masseur

Occhiverdi

4 minutes ago, Occhiverdi said:

The guy is actually good looking. But he’s clearly straight (gf around the house) and he’s borderline homophobic

Wow! Interesting that he has 50+ positive reviews. He also claims to offer 4 hand massage and to share pics of the guys he works with. Not sure how that would work if he is straight and the other masseur is gay and they are doing an erotic massage together.

To give you an idea of the guy…. He puts on surgical gloves to touch your genitals… apparently using the same excuse… that he has cuts in his hands. Anyway.. the worst experience. I’ve ever had. After multiple attempts to write a proper review, the site finally allowed me to do so. The guy began texting and calling trying to pay me in order to remove such a negative review. 

Interesting. I had a session with him before. Though it wasn’t the best experience but it is also far from worst experience. I’m not sure about his orientation but I left happy. He looks like his photos (perhaps even better looking and better body in person at least when I saw him last which was a while ago). He did seem quite careful about hygiene which I liked. Didn’t use glove with me but I hear he used to wash hands often during the session (a few times during my session). 

Could you share more why you think it was your worst experience? Anything else happened? Nevertheless using glove and being straight may not be someone’s cup of tea but it also doesn’t sound “very bad”. 

7 hours ago, Occhiverdi said:

To give you an idea of the guy…. He puts on surgical gloves to touch your genitals… apparently using the same excuse… that he has cuts in his hands. Anyway.. the worst experience. I’ve ever had. After multiple attempts to write a proper review, the site finally allowed me to do so. The guy began texting and calling trying to pay me in order to remove such a negative review. 

Wow, being massaged with surgical gloves totally feels like a nightmare scenario to me, pretty creepy too. Sorry you had to go through that. It’s like saying “you’re too disgusting for me to even touch you.” I would’ve gotten up and left right there. I had a massage with him like 6 years ago. He didn’t wear gloves and he was actually very nice and in amazing shape. The weird thing was that he did not use any lotion at all. Just his bare hands.  And the massage itself was mediocre at best. MT and HE however were hot and I really enjoyed it. But I never went back for a repeat because he obviously has no idea how to massage properly. 

Edited by musclestuduws

Yeah, not a great year in Los Angeles either:

https://rentmasseur.com/MuscleLMT

https://rentmasseur.com/MascMcledhng

And Miles. I can’t link to him because I blocked his ad. Went because he is praised here. And sure he is sexy and has a big dick, even seems like a sweet guy. His girlfriend was outside watching reality TV and he moved to jerking me off in 15 minutes and finished in 20. He expected full payment. An argument ensued. I cannot imagine why people praise him. Is everyone’s self-esteem really that low?