Recs Legit massage w/ body contact in Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater area

gaymer90sfan

Hey guys,

I am coming to Tampa/St Petersburg/Clearwater for work later this month. Does anyone have suggestions on masseurs?

Looking for:

- Legitimate good massage

- strong sensual/erotic elements

- no penetrative sex or oral sex desired

- Looking for shirtless or nude masseur that provides body contact/nuru style as part of the massage.

I'd appreciate any recs. Thanks guy!

• 4 months later...

I recently had the pleasure of receiving a massage from therapist Andres, and I must say, it was an amazing experience. From the very beginning, scheduling an appointment with Andres was a breeze. Initially, I requested an 11AM session but later wanted to change to an earlier time, and Andres was incredibly accommodating, quickly adjusting the appointment to my preferred time.

I met Andres in Las Vegas while he was traveling, so he didn't have his massage table with him. Instead, he mentioned that he would be using the bed in his hotel room. I was initially concerned as the techniques for a proper massage can sometimes be compromised when performed on a bed rather than a massage table. However, Andres assured me that he could still deliver an exceptional massage, and boy, did he deliver!

With over 8 years of experience as a trained therapist, it was evident from the moment he laid his hands on me that I was in for a real treat. Andres exhibited an expert understanding of the human body and knew precisely how to target each muscle group and insertion point. I had been experiencing discomfort in my latissimus dorsi, quads, and glutes, and he skillfully worked on those areas, providing immense relief.

Aside from his technical skills, Andres is also easy on the eyes. As someone who finds Latino men attractive, I couldn't help but appreciate his appearance during the session whenever I caught a glimpse. However, it's important to note that his looks aren't the most crucial aspect; it's his expertise and ability to make you feel comfortable right from the start.

During our session, we engaged in great conversations that made me feel like I had known him for much longer than just a few minutes. Andres also displayed great generosity with his time. Although I had booked a 90-minute session, we ended up spending almost close to two hours together, and he didn't rush the experience at all.

I highly recommend Andres as a massage therapist. It's unfortunate that he isn't a local in Las Vegas because I would undoubtedly schedule him regularly if he were. If you ever have the opportunity to book a session with Andres when he's in your town, I highly recommend you seize the opportunity. His technical skills, combined with his ability to create a comfortable and enjoyable experience, make him an outstanding massage therapist.

https://rentmasseur.com/AndresV