Stress Relief by John (#38430), constantly changing locations

Capitano

He is on the move again.  Competent therapeutic masseur but that's it, any promised sensual elements and especially nudity are beyond lame. I saw him in Chicago and then I tried a couple of years later in Indy, it only got worse 😞  I suggest avoiding, definitely not worth the money & time.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38430/

I always ask whether the masseur is comfortable with being naked and lightly touched, and he said sure. The experience was anything but, he even turned off the lights when I turned around, before that I never care anyway. Lame, lame, lame. Plus careful positioning not to be touched. And I am not a grabby guy, and actually don't want things to get too hot, just to be relaxed and on an even playing field. I couldn't wait to be done. He should just offer strictly therapeutic at $100-120 max.

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 1:44 PM, Capitano said:

I always ask whether the masseur is comfortable with being naked and lightly touched, and he said sure. The experience was anything but, he even turned off the lights when I turned around, before that I never care anyway. Lame, lame, lame. Plus careful positioning not to be touched. And I am not a grabby guy, and actually don't want things to get too hot, just to be relaxed and on an even playing field. I couldn't wait to be done. He should just offer strictly therapeutic at $100-120 max.

He is in Southwest Florida.  So happy that you posted this as you saved me from a less than stellar experience.  Thanks!

21 hours ago, MasssageGuy said:

He is in Southwest Florida.  So happy that you posted this as you saved me from a less than stellar experience.  Thanks!

You are most welcome!  Thank you for posting this comment!

One more proof of how useful it is to warn the forum about swindlers who don't deliver what they promise. Especially when they change their name or ad.

It is so frustrating to go through the trouble of texting back and forth to make an appointment, then be excited about it, only to realize that it was all a total waste of time and money. It ruins your day, or more.

PS For some reason, more of them are coming to southwest & central FL 🙂, watch out for this guy, another bad experience:  https://rentmasseur.com/EuroSem

1 hour ago, Capitano said:

You are most welcome!  Thank you for posting this comment!

One more proof of how useful it is to warn the forum about swindlers who don't deliver what they promise. Especially when they change their name or ad.

It is so frustrating to go through the trouble of texting back and forth to make an appointment, then be excited about it, only to realize that it was all a total waste of time and money. It ruins your day, or more.

PS For some reason, more of them are coming to southwest & central FL 🙂, watch out for this guy, another bad experience:  https://rentmasseur.com/EuroSem

Lots of therapists are flocking to SWFL as it is "season" here for all the "snowbirds".   I had a therapist in Connecticut who would come here to enjoy the weather in January.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Capitano said:

In Tampa again, still traveling and charging way too much for what he provides.

Thank you for your feedback earlier and for bumping this masseur to the top.  

I'm one that doesn't ask beforehand what the session will entail, prefer to let the energies flow naturally. 

However if the rate is $150 plus and it's only a mediocre massage then I can't help but leave a little disappointed.  

• 4 months later...

Back in the Tampa Bay area, I strongly recommend avoiding.

Always be skeptical about frequent national travelers without a permanent base, or an obviously fake one. Unless you see rave reviews here of course.

Regional travelers repeatedly and frequently visiting smaller markets can actually be a good bet. It could be a sign of loyal client base.