Take a picture it will last longer...

BostonChris
This topic is 7058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys.

BostonChris here (Chris#2 in Boston) looking for info on photographers. I would like a photoshoot (semi-erotic/nude) and am looking for a photographer who is professional and comfortable. As you may know, all of my pics are G rated, simply because I have yet to find a photographer that can direct well. (No offense to all of you out there). It would be great if anyone could recommend someone in the New England area.

Thanks!

Yours,

-Chris

Chris,

There is a real nice guy at MSS who is a professional photographer and you have got to see this guy's portfolio. Its on line and its incredible. Most guys will say that the pics are good, cause the guys are good, but you can tell that he makes them look even better with his skill.

The bad thing is that I dont remember his name. If you post for him there, Im sure he'll answer. He was looking to photograph this new Gaiety dancer Mike a few weeks back and that when he gave me his site info, etc. I dont have it any more though.

Also, Im not sure where he is from, but I know it is somewhere between NY and MA.

Guest Florida Guy

Me too! I summer in your area, Chris. Seeing your comments and picture has made me anxious for summer to arrive. Maybe then we can set something up.

Archived