Spam Firewall

jtwalker

Need more details. I don’t have any problems accessing the site, but if you’re using a VPN… your firewall might be blocking certain traffic through it as malicious. If this is the case, I can’t control that as it is between the VPN provider and the firewall you’re using. 

• 7 months later...

I was using ExpressVPN with a London server.  Couldn't log in.  Something about spam.  I could log into rentmen.  ExpressVPN said the following...

I understand you're currently having problems accessing the Company of Men website.

Although ExpressVPN unblocks numerous streaming services, we’re not sure if www.companyofmen.org proactively blocks VPNs.

If you’re using the VPN, you should be able to access the website/service by connecting to the ExpressVPN server location where www.companyofmen.org is accessible, and signing in to your service account if applicable.

If the issue still persists, kindly try to use another browser to access this specific website. 

If none of the above steps work, please download/install the ExpressVPN browser extension as the service you are trying to access may require the browser extension. You may follow our page here on how to set up the ExpressVPN browser extension on your device: https://www.expressvpn.com/support/vpn-setup/expressvpn-browser-extension/#get

• 3 weeks later...

We don't proactively block VPNs.  It might be something else catching our hosting system's security however.  To test if it's the VPN, when you see the problem occurring, disable the VPN.  If the problem goes away, the VPN would be the issue.