BestDeep- LA

JayMR07

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw him last night for 90 minutes for a massage.  He is the most technically skilled and thorough massage therapist I've ever had from someone on RentMasseur or MasseurFinder.  He was definitely trained in massage therapy from somewhere because he was very methodical and thorough in his sequence of the massage.  He definitely knows what he's doing.  

He travels with a table, uses hot towels, and uses professional massage cream.  His hotel room was well heated to ensure I didn't freeze while on his table.  He's surprisingly strong and went really deep into my muscles since I have a ton of knots and tightness in my back and upper shoulders due to a desk job and stress.  He did some stretching of my limbs and core while I was on the table to help me with my flexibility.  I was not looking for MT, but was looking for a really good massage from a skilled massage therapist and he definitely delivered.  I was surprised how skilled/thorough he was.  I highly recommend him.  DM me if you have any questions.  

• 3 weeks later...

I also just saw him for a therapeutic massage and I echo everything sbguy said. After some swings and misses with masseurs in LA (booked before I found this site...grrr...) Jay was a home run. Super skilled, perfect pressure, etc.

Can't comment on extras, as there were none, but the pics are accurate.