411 on Grigoriy

VersOral

He is a name changer. There is at least one prior thread on him when his name was Georgii or something like that. Do not hire him. He does a poor job at managing client expectations, upsells you for every little thing as the massage is taking place and does not know what he is doing - mediocre massage at best. 

PM me if you have more questions about his upselling. 

Edited by dctraveler

Yes, he has changed his name many, many times.  I met him a couple of years ago and within 2 minutes was upselling everything (it seems almost nothing is included in the advertised rate) and has a major attitude.   I walked out and he texted me a string of expletives before I had to block him.  I would recommend staying away from this guy.  

45 minutes ago, Medin said:

Yes, he has changed his name many, many times.  I met him a couple of years ago and within 2 minutes was upselling everything (it seems almost nothing is included in the advertised rate) and has a major attitude.   I walked out and he texted me a string of expletives before I had to block him.  I would recommend staying away from this guy.  

Oh wow, I cannot believe anyone had a worse experience than me and looks like you got it really bad. We need this forum to hear more experiences like this to stay away from certain masseurs.