411 on StarQualityLUKE

Brady

This guy has an ad in every damn town in all of the Midwest.And he always says he may be coming to your area but he  never does. Quarantine is over yet he never leaves Akron Ohio and I can't imagine living there non stop due to the smell of the burning rubber (not that kind) of the Firestone tires being manipulated (I mean manufactured). I digress. Anyone experience this guy? With all his exp and ads everywhere it is hard to believe this beautiful specimen (sculptured by the scalpel) has not amused someone on this site? Hoping for a reply before further surgery. 

There is something odd in this guys profile and website.  His photos are severely photoshopped  to the extent that his face looks unreal.  He is probably in his 40s.  His list of clients in the website makes you wonder why is he living in Akron if he is known by Hollywood and TV people.  All this does not mean that he is not good, I don't know but find the whole presentation bizarre.

He’s been around for years, many years working out of Cleveland. There’s something off about him. I had reached out about 6 years ago. I don’t recall the exact interaction but I never followed up because it didn’t feel right. And there was one crazy thread on him here, but I can’t find it.

Also on MF: 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35666/

26 minutes ago, business180 said:

Been to Luke several times!! 

He is super nice and genuine.  He is flexible with scheduling too.  Luke knows his craft very well. I will continue to use his services as he is an excellent therapist. 

You joined this forum four minutes before posting your (only) comment. Now that's what I call targeted marketing! 😎

4 hours ago, The Cute Tom said:

I had a session with Luke just last week. His pictures are 100% accurate. He always is nice with a clean welcoming environment. He always asks if you have any issues that need more work. He does great work and I am and will be a returning client. No hesitation in highly recommending him. 

And again….joined one hour before seeking out this thread to “praise” Luke.

Luke, we’re not stupid.

Hey guys! 

It's Luke!  How are you all doing today. 

I'm in cold, Ohio.  So I just joined up because I heard some people were wanting some info on me.  Wonderful!  I'm here to help. 

I'm a wonderful, kind guy with great hands. 

Quite proud of my Massage Therapy.  And.... With that comes my looks, and I know not everyone will find me attractive, and that is ok. Too each their own. Snapchat-415825531.thumb.jpg.262eee10c0d63f4820527c38c4f869c3.jpg

Looks shouldn't play a factor in my business, alas... It does.  Anyways took a selfie here today, see attached.  I'm me. 

Open to any questions you may have, thanks for inquiring.   

2 hours ago, The Cute Tom said:

I think the word of someone who just saw him really out weighs the gossip being created on here. If you have not seen him in months or years then you are just guessing about your gossip. 

Nice try at deflection but no dice. Luke lists his age on his profile as 29. I assure you I'm not in the habit of getting massages from 14 year olds. I stand by what I said. Photoshop and age shaving aren't a good look. His massage was good back then but he's hasn't been 29 in more than a decade.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 1:01 PM, business180 said:

Been to Luke several times!! 

He is super nice and genuine.  He is flexible with scheduling too.  Luke knows his craft very well. I will continue to use his services as he is an excellent therapist. 

MT? HE?

A lot of providers do shaving age and photoshopped their ads. Doesn’t mean they are not good at what they do. Most of the time, I try their services and if I don’t like it I won’t return. If someone asks, share my opinion. Attacking the masseurs based on just their photos and their ads alone without trying out their service sound a bit odd to me as well. It’s ok to point it out but attacking other posters isn’t. Of course it could have been Luke, but it could also not have been Luke. This is Internet after all. And for that, I guess anyone can post and share opinions, and I meant literally everyone. 

Would love to hear if someone who has been on this forum for sometime and has been to Luke recently and can share more details.