Ty in Phoenix 2022

CJ152

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:03 PM, BetComp77 said:

Any info on Ty? Went to look for his ad and looks like it’s been pulled. Is he still working? Will PM for info if anyone has it. 

His ad is back up with the name Thai instead and some different pics. Never been to him before so I don't have any other insight.

• 1 year later...

just an observation that it appears his name has gone from Ty to Thai (see upthread) and now to Gustav/Gustavo, according to his link.......wanted to make sure we're all talking about the same person still.....thanks

9 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

just an observation that it appears his name has gone from Ty to Thai (see upthread) and now to Gustav/Gustavo, according to his link.......wanted to make sure we're all talking about the same person still.....thanks

That is the Guy that I saw! 

Would love to know if anyone has any recent experience. (He used to be “no holes barred,” in my experience.) Not sure if it was on this site or in a private message, but someone wrote that he got married to a woman a few years ago, which seems to be when his more erotic massages stopped. But they’re evidently separated or maybe divorced now, so not sure if he has changed his style back to what it used to be.