411 on Maykul in NYC

dutchal

• 9 months later...

lol. omg after reading another  thread  of said subject which commenced with "I wont say anything just pm" ..i was perplexed as to the bullshit that followed.  And unlike that poster who offered no valuable contribution, I will make the attempt.

Maykul is fabulous. I met him two months ago in Ft Lauderdale. He was easily able to communicate properly without any barrier understanding and relating to the English language...which at this point if we are going to hire men from these sites where 80 percent are from Central America then let us not adhere to their lack of comprehension or  lack of mastering  the English language from  a 3 day Rosetta Stone workshop on tape,  as a detriment. One may simply accept that there is a great chance they will not understand you but let us acknowledge realistically they know the conjugation of any and all verbs relating to foreign currency. lol.

I went to his post a while ago  as once again  I will be returning to the American version of the Land of Venice post labor day. I hope I lose some weight off my fat thighs cuz this time I would like to see his face while my legs are thrust behind my shoulders. I wanted to be able to see beyond my naval hernia repair as to whether he was enjoying himself or tolerating me. lol. In all honesty he was a spectacular encounter. And domineering which I stated I desired. Bonus....to my relief the mash for the hernia is still in place.