Latinbigmusc in NYC

Harryinny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It is NOT too good to be true.  Hired him today. Gents: he's a triple crown:

1. HOT AF ... while friendly about MT -- wow.  Brazil guys, gotta love em.  So comfortable with sensuality.  Beautiful body from all angles.

2. Actually REALLY good at his job  -- spa quality massage; felt amazing.  Long strokes, good pressure.  Not deep tissue but still thorough and very relaxing. 

3. Super sweet guy -- not pretentious, no drama, reliable, responsive, just down to earth, kind and respectful.  Love his eyes too.

My new regular!  Plus his place is up high in a new high rise; great view outside AND inside. 

There wasn't any extra-curriculum activities (didn't ask this time) ... but let's just say I was happy at the end.  Highly recommended.

I'm a bit confused "Friendly aabout MT" BUT no "extracurrculum activities" BUT "I was happy at the end."  They seem to contradict, no? 

On 3/13/2023 at 6:36 PM, Mrprofessional said:

It is NOT too good to be true.  Hired him today. Gents: he's a triple crown:

1. HOT AF ... while friendly about MT -- wow.  Brazil guys, gotta love em.  So comfortable with sensuality.  Beautiful body from all angles.

2. Actually REALLY good at his job  -- spa quality massage; felt amazing.  Long strokes, good pressure.  Not deep tissue but still thorough and very relaxing. 

3. Super sweet guy -- not pretentious, no drama, reliable, responsive, just down to earth, kind and respectful.  Love his eyes too.

My new regular!  Plus his place is up high in a new high rise; great view outside AND inside. 

There wasn't any extra-curriculum activities (didn't ask this time) ... but let's just say I was happy at the end.  Highly recommended.

16 hours ago, lanyc said:

I'm a bit confused "Friendly aabout MT" BUT no "extracurrculum activities" BUT "I was happy at the end."  They seem to contradict, no? 

Sorry for the confusion. So I guess it depends on how you define “extra curricular”.  When it comes to erotic massages I presume that MT and a Happy ending are part of the package.  Activities beyond that are what I call “extra curricular”. Hope that clears up the confusion.  

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:24 AM, MmM said:

I like to use more than my hands for extracurricular. 😉

So has anyone in the CoM fraternity been able to participate in hands-free extracurricular activity with this stud?  I’m headed to NYC next month!  Feel free to DM me with any salacious details that may be too hot for the forum. 😈