JJock

tsgarp

Aside from the fact that the old thread's mentioning of no phone number still holds true, he has zero reviews on his RM profile even through his profile is over two years old (his profile was created on 3/15/2020). For me, those are automatic must-not-hire red flags regardless of how a provider looks. Based on the old thread on this forum, looks like you are at your own risk if you want to take a plunge and hire him anyway. 

In fairness, he wasn't on the site for the two years. He was for a short time a few years back, but then discontinued. He only recently came back on. He was very responsive in a text interaction, but I haven't yet had a chance to set an appt. Seemed polite and friendly though. He used to strip in San Francisco. There are some hot vids of him dancing.

14 minutes ago, jeffla said:

In fairness, he wasn't on the site for the two years. He was for a short time a few years back, but then discontinued. He only recently came back on. He was very responsive in a text interaction, but I haven't yet had a chance to set an appt. Seemed polite and friendly though. He used to strip in San Francisco. There are some hot vids of him dancing.

Link to said hot vids...?

• 4 weeks later...