411 on InkedAlpha / Gunnar Stone

Todd Jenkins

If you're just looking for the muscle worship side of things, I think he could be a good match.  If you're looking for the more interactive, or just fun play with someone who happens to be muscular, I think you might come up short.  It kind of felt like I had just interrupted a chaterbate session type vibe.

Communication was clear but aloof. And the interaction was basically the same.

To his credit, I like muscle guys but am not "into muscle" so maybe my vibe was off from what he prefers.  I was really looking more for the dom alpha side, which didn't come out much despite my asking for it.

1 hour ago, davebk said:

If you're just looking for the muscle worship side of things, I think he could be a good match.  If you're looking for the more interactive, or just fun play with someone who happens to be muscular, I think you might come up short.  It kind of felt like I had just interrupted a chaterbate session type vibe.

Communication was clear but aloof. And the interaction was basically the same.

To his credit, I like muscle guys but am not "into muscle" so maybe my vibe was off from what he prefers.  I was really looking more for the dom alpha side, which didn't come out much despite my asking for it.

@davebk, how recent was this interaction? I do know he was not as comfortable in the past but from our communication recently, he feels WAY more comfortable with who he is / what he can provide. 

I meet up with him back in 2016/2017 when he was GavinCarter on RM 

He didn't have all the neck, shoulder and back tattoos and our sessions ranged from good to terrible 

He was pretty open to nude muscle worship wrestling and oral when we met.  But our last session was horrible he was very hairy sweating profusely and seemed out of it...maybe on some sort of substance 

That was enough for me plus he moved to Vegas shortly thereafter 

Edited by alexslaveboy

4 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

I meet up with him back in 2016/2017 when he was GavinCarter on RM 

He didn't have all the neck, shoulder and back tattoos and our sessions ranged from good to terrible 

He was pretty open to nude muscle worship wrestling and oral when we met.  But our last session was horrible he was very hairy sweating profusely and seemed out of it...maybe on some sort of substance 

That was enough for me plus he moved to Vegas shortly thereafter 

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated.