411 on Vegan ?

Ali Gator

9 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

Hey everyone - this guy 'Vegan' is in my area this week. Not sure if this is a fake ad, or if it's real. In his reviews he has different names. Has anyone ever had experience before ? Can anyone tell if this is fake ? Thanks in advance !  

https://rentmasseur.com/Vegan

He is a constant name changer and also has an ad on MF: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40055/

I get the impression that he's got some ADHD going on. I reached out to him on at least two occasions when his profile said he's visiting my area, only for him to say that he's either not there or has decided to travel to another city, area, etc. while his ad still indicates he's still in my area. 

5 hours ago, dctraveler said:

He is a constant name changer and also has an ad on MF: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40055/

I get the impression that he's got some ADHD going on. I reached out to him on at least two occasions when his profile said he's visiting my area, only for him to say that he's either not there or has decided to travel to another city, area, etc. while his ad still indicates he's still in my area. 

I don't get the impression that he has ADHD, however the fact that his profile says he's visiting one location and then he's not there seems very common in my area with providers.  More than once I've reached out to a provider who is advertising in my area - only to find their response is they never came to my city at all, and forgot to change their ad. It's annoying at best, but what can you do ?  As I said, it happens way too often. 

AS for Vegan, I will reach out to him and see where it goes based on his reviews in the RM site. He looks very much like a friend of mine I've had a crush on for a long time: same body, same face, same longish hair (except my friend has blond hair) so it might be a fantasy come true (in a way). I will report back if I meet with him. 

5 hours ago, dctraveler said:

He’s got two different names in his MF ad alone. Who knows if you’ll get Felix or Hardy when he shows up at your doorstep

Well 'Vegan' returned to my state today, and I finally met with him. All I can say is - he was worth the wait ! 

The massage was outstanding (tailored to my liking), and he's a real charmer. Incredibly sexy, he looks better in person than in his photos, though a little more slender (but stull muscular). English is his second language, yet he's still a great conversationalist. I can't wait until he returns. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 9:22 PM, Ali Gator said:

Well 'Vegan' returned to my state today, and I finally met with him. All I can say is - he was worth the wait ! 

The massage was outstanding (tailored to my liking), and he's a real charmer. Incredibly sexy, he looks better in person than in his photos, though a little more slender (but stull muscular). English is his second language, yet he's still a great conversationalist. I can't wait until he returns. 

Can you give us a few more details?  What is is native language?  I'm very curious about what all he is offering. DM me if necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

Book with him yesterday, had a great experience

First thing to point out:  Not only was he traveling with a table (not many do that) but brought along a chair massage too, which he started with on my neck and shoulders.

Body wise, ripped/lean muscular body with a clearly visible 8-pack.  His accent is heavy but defiantly understandable.  Right balance of therapeutic/sensual for me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unlike others here, I wasn't all too impressed. He only knows one level of deep tissue which he doesn't know how to scale down when working on more sensitive areas/parts of body closer to the bone, etc., and you have to ask him to scale back. Lot of repeated strokes that are clearly rehearsed. He was a nice one time experience for me and I won't repeat. 

5 minutes ago, newdad said:

What city is he based in? He seems to travel a lot.

Some city in Alaska. He doesn't announce his arrival until the night before (or the day of) and only stays two nights, which makes it very challenging to book an appointment with him when he's visiting your city/area. Having experienced his massage kneading, I would be surprised if he has a solid base of repeat clientele. 

49 minutes ago, dctraveler said:

Some city in Alaska. He doesn't announce his arrival until the night before (or the day of) and only stays two nights, which makes it very challenging to book an appointment with him when he's visiting your city/area. Having experienced his massage kneading, I would be surprised if he has a solid base of repeat clientele. 

Does he kiss? Or is that not typical for masseurs?

He's not really from Alaska - he has that as his location when he wants to take a break from traveling (no one bothers him 'from Alaska'). I can't say exactly where he's from (I promised him I wouldn't) but I'll just say he's from 'the northeast' of America. 

I have seen him at least five times since the beginning of October - whenever he comes through my area. I think he's the best masseur for me, and a very interesting man...not to mention so easy on the eyes. 

16 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

I have seen him at least five times since the beginning of October - whenever he comes through my area. I think he's the best masseur for me, and a very interesting man...not to mention so easy on the eyes. 

What cities/locations does he frequent?

• 1 month later...