Pony_PS Palm Springs

Yukon21

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, SoCalBoySD said:

Recently saw Pony… Must echo JockFan above. Wow… an incredible experience. Super sexy, kind and tall!  I will be repeating. 

Good to know I was thinking of hiring him when I’m in Palm Springs next month?

• 2 months later...

This guy is as bad as they come. I hired him about 3 years ago. My standard practice is to send pics of me. He talked about how “handsome” I was when he received said pics and that he thought it would be a good experience. 

When he showed up, he seemed more “seedy gay” than in his pics. I don’t know precisely how to describe, but I know many of you know what I’m talking about. He just exuded “bad.” He also didn’t come across as straight like his pics. He wasn’t as handsome in person. 

The massage wasn’t much. During the massage he talked about his “partner” and all of his sexual conquests. He also talked about a sex party he was having the following weekend with only young hot guys (I’m 50 and gay in LA, mind you).  None of this conversation was solicited.

To add insult to injury, I had asked for an erotic massage and he began to tease me. He then stopped and told me if I wanted “that” it would be another $100. He never told me about any up charge before. Still, I would have been ok if he had not teased me “there” with his tool. I mean, c’mon. I politely told him thanks but no thanks. 

Maybe he has improved since then. Maybe I was put off by his obvious bad gay man karma when he walked in and he noticed that. I definitely would not repeat based upon his hooker-ish behavior and lack of true massage skills.

As an aside, I wish posting age were mandatory on this site. I get the impression that many masseurs provide far better service to people below a certain age. The rave reviews above come from people with handles with “boy” and “jock”. This is consistent with what Pony told me his type was (again, entirely unsolicited and unwanted—totally inappropriate when massaging a mature man). 

2 hours ago, JeffsterLA said:

As an aside, I wish posting age were mandatory on this site. I get the impression that many masseurs provide far better service to people below a certain age. The rave reviews above come from people with handles with “boy” and “jock”. This is consistent with what Pony told me his type was (again, entirely unsolicited and unwanted—totally inappropriate when massaging a mature man). 

Or stop being so self-conscious about your age. Wouldn't be surprised if some masseurs are reacting to your negative vibes.

On 5/21/2024 at 10:22 PM, JeffsterLA said:

This guy is as bad as they come. I hired him about 3 years ago. My standard practice is to send pics of me. He talked about how “handsome” I was when he received said pics and that he thought it would be a good experience. 

When he showed up, he seemed more “seedy gay” than in his pics. I don’t know precisely how to describe, but I know many of you know what I’m talking about. He just exuded “bad.” He also didn’t come across as straight like his pics. He wasn’t as handsome in person. 

The massage wasn’t much. During the massage he talked about his “partner” and all of his sexual conquests. He also talked about a sex party he was having the following weekend with only young hot guys (I’m 50 and gay in LA, mind you).  None of this conversation was solicited.

To add insult to injury, I had asked for an erotic massage and he began to tease me. He then stopped and told me if I wanted “that” it would be another $100. He never told me about any up charge before. Still, I would have been ok if he had not teased me “there” with his tool. I mean, c’mon. I politely told him thanks but no thanks. 

Maybe he has improved since then. Maybe I was put off by his obvious bad gay man karma when he walked in and he noticed that. I definitely would not repeat based upon his hooker-ish behavior and lack of true massage skills.

Pony was visiting my city a while back and was interested based on all the positive reviews. I did a reverse image search and found his Instagram, which presents a different image than the one in his rentmasseur ad. I decided to pass. Glad I did.

No judgement on anybody who enjoyed his company. We are diverse and enjoy diverse and different experiences.