SiTall -- Dallas newer provider?

Muscle Lover 2

He's been very responsive (and a little playful) in communication with me, but haven't found the right time to connect just yet.  

Curious if anyone recalls who he is or what's the vibe with him.

Well looks like I’m going to take the plunge with him this week. Still wish I knew his previous username or some info though. Anyone recall his pics?

communication has been good and rates are fair. 

And sadly, communication has stalled.  Hasn't read or replied to my last message sent several days ago.  May be off for the long weekend.  Sent one more and got an autoresponse.  So if I get a reply in the next few hours, I'll have a report.  Hopefully he gets back after it - we had a pretty firm commitment for this evening.  So hopefully it is a "I've got a Monday evening booking I need to sign in so we can set the final time and place" and not a "its been a long weekend, I'll sign in later this week..." situation.

Well, to close the loop, I did end up hearing from him.  He came over late because his flight was delayed, but stayed in touch.

Pics are authentic, and nice guy, but I wouldn't repeat.  But not for any professional reasons, just wasn't for me.