411 - asiantantric_us

JInAustin

• 1 year later...

By RMasseur email says:

"Thank you for visiting my profile. This is David from London. This would be my last year doing massage in the states. I’m here to provide you with a five-star quality up-scale, gay massage experience, designed to excite and delight you. I take great pride in the provision of a luxury, up-scale massage service designed to relax and restore you in more ways than one.

My rates for in-call in a 5 star hotel room near city center are as follows. (Only Cash acceptable and price not includes tips, outcall service plus 100$)

Option 1
Best Recommend Tantric Body2body Massage
5 minutes undressing ritual followed by combined Tantric / Nude Hot Oil Body to Body service includes Lingam massage and optional add-on prostate massage.
60mins $300
90mins $450
120mins $ 600

Option 2
Full Ultimate Tantra Journey
15 minutes, undressing ritual and soapy bathing ritual in bath or shower, followed by tantra body to body massage complete with lingam massage and one choice from prostate massage or nipple massage.
60mins - $400
90mins - $600
120mins - $800
Over night - $1800

You can check more details and book on my website ( you can find link on my profile ) directly without any repayment. Once booking confirmed, I will send you confirmation with address one day before your appointment.

Unfortunately I’m still in the UK therefore I don’t have a contact number for the US. So please leave the right phone number when you book online and I will send booking confirmation to you once I got my US number ."

• 3 weeks later...