Cody in Chicago

bichiguy

I saw him recently. He works out of a studio in a professional building, so there was some audible foot traffic during my appointment. Completely therapeutic. Very skilled, very deep pressure (I had to ask him to lighten up in some spots.) He’s also just as cute as in his pics, which made me wish he weren’t quite so professional. 😂

1 hour ago, Mhs said:

I saw him recently. He works out of a studio in a professional building, so there was some audible foot traffic during my appointment. Completely therapeutic. Very skilled, very deep pressure (I had to ask him to lighten up in some spots.) He’s also just as cute as in his pics, which made me wish he weren’t quite so professional. 😂

So, overpriced? Assuming you paid the advertised rate that is....

Guest MikeThomas

$180 for a good 60 minute therapeutic massage seems reasonable, especially compared to what you would pay at say Equinox.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gotta love the market. It's up to them to try to charge more, see how it goes. It's up to the clients to decide how much is too much. Honestly, I am not paying more than $120 for therapeutic massage, period. But then, I would prefer someone I am not attracted too, for obvious reasons 😉 

Edited by Capitano

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, bichiguy said:

SO now Cody is $120 (black friday special) Assume I should bite the bullet at that rate but has anyone seen him lately?

Well you started this thread, maybe take the plunge before he gets deluged with appointment requests (doubtful) and you can't get in? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I booked and it was exactly as described above. Entirely therapeutic and clinical, on the second floor of a professional building surrounded by spas and hair salons.  Good technical  skills, if perhaps a little too enthusiastic on the deep tissue portions.  It was fine and overpriced, but he was clear about his pricing and received it.  

5 hours ago, Nwing said:

I booked and it was exactly as described above. Entirely therapeutic and clinical, on the second floor of a professional building surrounded by spas and hair salons.  Good technical  skills, if perhaps a little too enthusiastic on the deep tissue portions.  It was fine and overpriced, but he was clear about his pricing and received it.  

Thanks for confirming! He ghosted me after I asked about the 120 special he was having for 2 weeks that I saw on his instagram.