NYC - Top-less this weekend??

Gigiloz4me
This topic is 7593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys... I'm in NYC and just decided to stay the weekend. The two guys I usually see are not in the city this weekend.

How is Stella's in the summer? Still predominantly Latin? Did they close Reds? Other bar-type options these days?

I'm in the mood for a commanding top type with a stick to remember... any 'sleepers' out there?

last weekend stellas was OK on sat, dead on sunday. I always stay at the upstairs bar. On saturday, you had quite a selection of Latin and a few black hunks. I would say it is worth the time. According to the people I know, stellas is the only reliable bar with rent boys.

A friend from LA is here or the weekend and my plans changed so i am in NYC Fri nite. We will both be there. My LA friend is about 6'6 so if you see someone like that, come over and say hello.

Gulliver,

you beat me to it. I was going suggest your "L.A. friend" and figured since the op had asked about Stella's, it was best to warn him that your LA friend would be there, Of course you friend will only be there for a few minutes before he is scooped up and then back again an hour or so later. ha. Please give your friend my regards and tell him to check his mail. 'lil jack is smiling after last night.

:7

Archived