https://rentmasseur.com/xxDavidNOW

Chelo

Beware of this masseur. I’m a bit surprised that it says that his pictures are verified. He does not look anything like his pictures. The guy I met was not fit at all. Also, his face was different.

I understand if a guy gains weight but his pictures are completely different than the person I met.

He’s not a bad looking guy. He says he’s from Lebanon so maybe that’s why he doesn’t want to post his real pictures. I don’t know. But his body was not even that close the guy in the pictures.

Also, he charged $250 and he didn’t massage me at all. I’m a small guy so I didn’t want to make a fuss. He’s probably a good foot taller than me.

Also, his room smelled of cigarettes and he did his massage in a bed. He’s only in NYC for a month and he’s renting an Airbnb.

Anyway, I guess this was lesson learned. I’ll just wait until a masseur has been confirmed in the forum before I meet a new one. 

First time that this has happened to me and I’ll just chalk it up to experience. 

Edited by JQ915

20 hours ago, JQ915 said:

Beware of this masseur. I’m a bit surprised that it says that his pictures are verified. He does not look anything like his pictures. The guy I met was not fit at all. Also, his face was different.

I understand if a guy gains weight but his pictures are completely different than the person I met.

He’s not a bad looking guy. He says he’s from Lebanon so maybe that’s why he doesn’t want to post his real pictures. I don’t know. But his body was not even that close the guy in the pictures.

Also, he charged $250 and he didn’t massage me at all. I’m a small guy so I didn’t want to make a fuss. He’s probably a good foot taller than me.

Also, his room smelled of cigarettes and he did his massage in a bed. He’s only in NYC for a month and he’s renting an Airbnb.

Anyway, I guess this was lesson learned. I’ll just wait until a masseur has been confirmed in the forum before I meet a new one. 

First time that this has happened to me and I’ll just chalk it up to experience. 

He quotes a price of $160 for an hour and you paid him $250.  You say that you didn't get a massage and I better not ask here what you did receive.  On a bed in a smelly cigarette filled room, I'll bet it wasn't pleasurable for you.  Sorry for your experience.  

He asked for the money up front. I should’ve listened to signs that it wouldn’t turn out well. Could’ve. Should’ve. Anyway, I’m just warning anyone who wants to try him out. I’m not asking for pity. Not going to beat myself up for a bad decision either. I’ve made worse.

As for the massage, he just pinches you. It was a bit ridiculous because I’m sure everyone knows how a massage is done. Even a bad one.

He also didn’t finish the whole hour. He’s a big guy. I didn’t feel safe. Anyway, I was more relieved that it was over at the end. 

Edited by JQ915

The crazy thing is when I saw this profile for the first time I recognized the pics.  I follow the actual guy that these pictures are of on instagram. At least I thought I did. 

The real guy is a lifestyle blogger named Omer or Omher something. The reason why I don’t know anymore is that when I DM’d him to let him know someone in NYC was using his photos I got blocked and can’t find his profile anymore. Why would someone block you instead of thanking them unless it really is them! Apparently a much more out of shape version? It’s confusing.