RomanL

JasonTexas23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

https://rentmasseur.com/RomanL
PVT pics show amazing dick and amazing ass. His ABOUT ME is interesting.

Z1hiwPx.png

qC5actJ.png

Pro Athlete with the Midas Touch ;)

IN SD: Black Friday Prices!!! HMU ;) Please Read before contacting (at least skim lol)! Also inquire about new spa services as well (body scrubs, facials etc.)
Hey yall, Thanks for stopping by! CAN do incalls in LA and OC areas and sometimes in SD or PS when I get a room!(if you know of a space/room to rent please let me know). I Am doing Out-Call in most of So Cal (SAN Diego, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, Etc.) Regardless of what my home location says, I do travel between them daily.
I'm primarily a professional Soccer player, just finished my last contract playing over in the UK. While playing, I've been training as a masseur with over 5 years of experience and training from different parts of the world through my sports travel.
Being an athlete and receiving a variety of massages for the past 17 years of my life, I have gained an insight on the human body whilst training as a masseur so my abilities as a masseur are vast. Whatever aches, pains or tensions you have, can be released leaving you feel like a brand new person and I'm the guy for the job.

I am here to make you as relaxed and comfortable as you possibly can be.

I am 3x vaccinated and 2x MP vax, sanitize all materials, clean sheets and towels are replaced after each ******.

Feel free to message me with any questions or requests prior to booking. Let me know the type of massage (as detailed as you like) and the length of time (60 min-120 min)