Barcelona Spas

toddoles

Guest SWFL44
9 hours ago, fedssocr1 said:

looks like it is all female staff

No, if you look around the site there is a section that speaks about male staff and some listings of the men. I go to Barcelona a couple times a year and haven't heard of this place before. I'm hoping some members can shed some light on it also. I've never had a "steady" provider there and seem to just land on someone that is visiting there at the time I'm there. Here is a link to the portion with male masseurs and some work on both men and women.

https://masajesdharma.com/masajistas/nico-masajista-erotico-argentino/

So, I was just in BCN and I actually really wanted a massage with Nico. They said he doesn't work there anymore. SO I didn't didn't do one in BCN this trip but  I did go to an erotic massage place in Valencia and one in Madrid this trip (just returned yesterday).  The one in Valencia was mind blowing, he was so great.  He mentioned he did it at his home too for select clients.  I took him up on his offer because then he got the full amount of money.  He also said for $50 euro more I could suck him at the end of the massage. He was a hot Argentina "straight" guy.  I took him up on his offer.  The Madrid one was hot, but not as good as the guy in Valencia.  The body to body massages at the places were actually really good.  I highly recommend.... 

Edited by MassageAdam

Guest SWFL44
8 hours ago, MassageAdam said:

So, I was just in BCN and I actually really wanted a massage with Nico. They said he doesn't work there anymore. SO I didn't didn't do one in BCN this trip but  I did go to an erotic massage place in Valencia and one in Madrid this trip (just returned yesterday).  The one in Valencia was mind blowing, he was so great.  He mentioned he did it at his home too for select clients.  I took him up on his offer because then he got the full amount of money.  He also said for $50 euro more I could suck him at the end of the massage. He was a hot Argentina "straight" guy.  I took him up on his offer.  The Madrid one was hot, but not as good as the guy in Valencia.  The body to body massages at the places were actually really good.  I highly recommend.... 

Thanks for the feedback on the BCN provider there. I was also thinking of contacting him too! 

Can you make a recommendation for Madrid? 

15 hours ago, MassageAdam said:

thanks, @MassageAdam! can you provide more info on the valencia experience?

23 hours ago, SWFL44 said:

Thanks for the feedback on the BCN provider there. I was also thinking of contacting him too! 

Can you make a recommendation for Madrid? 

https://www.masajestantradubaimadrid.com/inicio

This is where I went in Madrid and saw Hector.  He is a big muscle stud, penis is normal.  He is super nice and gives a great body2body massage, but wasn't as good as the guy in Valencia.  I would repeat though. 

16 hours ago, ozmaster said:

I saw this guy Elian.  He is straight and from Argentina.  The body2body massage was done on a mattress on the floor with a mirror infant of you and on the side so you can watch.  It felt like basically he was making love to you without penetration.  lots of oil, lots of body contact.  He guides you to play with his hard cock at times throughout the massage. Happy ending included.  I loved it so much I did it at his home the next day, where I was able to blow him until he came.  He swears he is straight but he was hard most of the time.  He did a couple drive by's by my ass hole as well, I thought he was going to try and penetrate and I wouldn't have minded cuz he was so fucking hot, and nice as could be.  

Guest SWFL44
3 minutes ago, MassageAdam said:

https://www.masajestantradubaimadrid.com/inicio

This is where I went in Madrid and saw Hector.  He is a big muscle stud, penis is normal.  He is super nice and gives a great body2body massage, but wasn't as good as the guy in Valencia.  I would repeat though. 

Excellent information and thanks for the site. I'll give him a shot for sure. I appreciate it!

On 7/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, MassageAdam said:

I saw this guy Elian.  He is straight and from Argentina.  The body2body massage was done on a mattress on the floor with a mirror infant of you and on the side so you can watch.  It felt like basically he was making love to you without penetration.  lots of oil, lots of body contact.  He guides you to play with his hard cock at times throughout the massage. Happy ending included.  I loved it so much I did it at his home the next day, where I was able to blow him until he came.  He swears he is straight but he was hard most of the time.  He did a couple drive by's by my ass hole as well, I thought he was going to try and penetrate and I wouldn't have minded cuz he was so fucking hot, and nice as could be.  

thank you, @MassageAdam! would you kindly share details on how to contact elian, either here or private?

much appreciated!

On 7/6/2022 at 10:01 PM, ozmaster said:

https://www.kaizencenter-valencia.es/masajistas.php

now, you will have to see him here first.. He says he only will tell clients he feels comfortable with about his home massage, he is very discreet about it.  This is the center that he works at.  I don't want to get him in trouble for seeing clients at home.  He is so worth it. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:53 PM, MassageAdam said:

https://www.kaizencenter-valencia.es/masajistas.php

now, you will have to see him here first.. He says he only will tell clients he feels comfortable with about his home massage, he is very discreet about it.  This is the center that he works at.  I don't want to get him in trouble for seeing clients at home.  He is so worth it. 

many thanks!