411 HotBlondMagnus

BtmBearDad

I did a search but the previous threads were either old, and locked for comments, or got bogged down in the “is he a ginger or a blond” discussion 😂

I came across his profile today as I was perusing in London. He looks incredibly familiar - did he have a name change or is he on other social media where I may have noticed him? 🤔

It looks like it’s back to normal levels of traveling for business again as we enter the fall. As such I’ll be spending a lot of time in London so I’m looking for a “go-to” guy (or guys 😉) as my previous go-to guy (DannyLondon) is “on a break” 🙁 thus my perusal in London. Have to say I was disappointed Giobolo will be gone by the time I’m back in and out of London. Met him a few times thru the years and oh my! He did say he may have another trip towards the end of the year, so who knows! Having said that, I did hear from another hobbyist that he has limited his repertoire. 

Anyway, back to the point - I’d  be interested to hear from any gents who know HotBlondMagnus - his repertoire, limits, etc.. As ever, feel free to share as much as you’d like via PM. 

Cheers!

BBD 

https://rent.men/hotblondmagnus