Anyone met with Kurtiswolfe recently?

Daltxok

6 hours ago, Daltxok said:

Has anyone met with Kurtis Wolfe recently? He’s had no new reviews on his RM page since 2020, and the most recent threads that discussed him on this site is 4 years old. I have tried reaching out to him on several occasions with no response from him. Does anyone know if he’s still seeing clients? Thanks!

https://rent.men/KurtisWolfe

If I'm reading his ad correctly, he's only seeing previous clients and his ad definitely reads "Not Available" as of today.

If you still want to give it a shot--and haven't tried it already--maybe reach out to him through RM messenger.  It looks like he's still checking that.

Guest MikeThomas

Played with Kurtis once.  It was a fun experience nice guy.  He used to frequent this board, but had some pretty negative experiences and moved on.

i have never met him in person, but he was a genuinely nice man on this site.   on more than one occasion he helped me out with site issues i was experiencing by providing trouble shooting for me to resolve the problem.     i had a number of private chats with him and found him to be very intelligent and quite witty.  

as an aside, it is interesting that he grew from 7.5 inches to 9 in the past couple years. 

Saw Kurtis pre-Covid. It was a first-rate experience. He was hot, engaged, kissed great, fucked me senseless, and chatted effortlessly afterwords. Whether he’s 7 inches, 10 inches or anywhere in between, I would see him again in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, he told me he hadn’t had a good experience visiting NYC and wasn’t sold on coming back. Wish I knew what could potentially change his mind. 

Edited by Cliff